Treating personal data with care and integrity is of great importance to Waldbach. Personal data is therefore carefully processed and protected. In doing so, we adhere to the laws and regulations on the protection of personal data, such as the Data Protection Act and – as of May 25, 2018 – the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG).
If you visit our website, request information through our website or by mail / Whatsapp and/or purchase a service from us or contact us by phone, we register personal data from you. Waldbach
is aware that you place your trust in us. We therefore see it as our responsibility to protect your privacy. For the execution of this order, we will only use your provided name and address data and the material sent by you. We will retain your name and address information and the material you send us for the execution of the order for a maximum of 7 years, unless you indicate that you would like Waldbach to archive your designs and the associated data for future orders.
Waldbach only provides information to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. You have the right to view your personal data,
correct or delete them. You can send a request for inspection, correction or removal to firstname.lastname@example.org. Waldbach takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact:
Janne Wolterbeek – Waldbach email@example.com
Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
– First and last name
– Address details
– Telephone number
– E-mail address
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example in correspondence and by telephone
With which purpose and on which basis do we process personal data?
– To conclude and execute agreements, offers, orders or services;
– So that Waldbach can call, whatsapp or email you and send and deliver mail or printed matter;
– To inform you about changes in our services and products;
– To handle payments;
– to comply with the law (including accounting processing, tax obligations and obligations under court orders or other mandatory laws and regulations);
– Waldbach analyzes your activities through visitor statistics on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the offer of products and services to your preferences.
– Furthermore, we use your personal data for relationship management and activities to inform my customers/clients and other relations of and involved with Waldbach about our activities. In doing so, we try to take your preferences into account. If you do not wish to receive information from Waldbach, you can send an e-mail stating ‘blocking’ to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail regarding the activities of Waldbach, you can send an e-mail stating ‘unsubscribe’ to: email@example.com.
Website and Cookies
Security of personal data
Waldbach has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data against loss or any form of unlawful processing.
Waldbach has adopted an information security policy and taken physical, organizational and electronic measures in compliance with it.
Exchange of personal data
1. Transferring and receiving personal data within Waldbach
Waldbach may exchange your (personal) data within the various departments within Waldbach.
Waldbach ensures that the European standards of data protection for personal data are applied within its departments and companies.
Waldbach cannot be held liable if it has to provide personal data to authorities in accordance with applicable legal obligations.
2. Passing on and receiving data outside Waldbach
The purpose of processing your personal data may entail that we share personal data with other organizations. Insofar as you have not given your express permission for this or no legal obligation exists for this, this exchange of data will only take place if it is necessary for the execution of the agreement between you and Waldbach or if Waldbach has a legitimate interest in this exchange, in which case Waldbach always takes your privacy interest into consideration. Waldbach only exchanges data with performing parties who have entered into a processing agreement with Waldbach.
3. No commercial use
Waldbach will not sell, rent, distribute or otherwise make your personal data commercially available to third parties, unless otherwise provided in this privacy statement or if you have given your prior consent.
Correctness of the personal data provided
By providing your personal data, you guarantee that they are correct and complete. Waldbach can temporarily or permanently deny you any access to the websites or parts thereof if you provide false identities, incomplete or incorrect data.
Storage of personal data
Waldbach does not retain personal data longer than necessary for the realization of the purposes for which the data is processed, and in any case as long as specific regulations require.
Your privacy rights
You have the right to access your personal data, the right to request correction, restriction or deletion of your personal data and, in addition, you can request the transfer of your data. Finally, you can object to the use of your data. If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may withdraw this consent at any time. You can send your written requests or questions about privacy to:
Verwerijstraat 5, 4331 TA Middelburg
Or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive an answer as soon as possible.
You are also entitled to lodge a complaint about the use of your data with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.