The careful and honest handling of personal data is of great importance to Waldbach. Personal data are therefore carefully processed and secured. In doing so, we comply with the laws and regulations in the area of personal data protection, such as the Data Protection Act and - as of May 25, 2018 - the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG).
When you visit our website, request information via our website or by email/ Whatsapp and/or purchase a service from us or contact us by phone, we record personal data about you. Waldbach is aware that you place your trust in us. We therefore see it as our responsibility to protect your privacy. To carry out this order, we will only use your provided name and address information and the material you have sent us. Your name and address information and the material sent by you for the execution of the order will be kept for a maximum of 7 years unless you, the customer, indicate that you want Waldbach to archive your designs and corresponding data for future orders.
Waldbach only provides third parties and only when necessary to execute our agreement with you or to fulfill a legal obligation. You have the right to see your personal data,
to correct or remove them. You can send a request for inspection, correction or deletion to email@example.com. Waldbach takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact:
Janne Wolterbeek - Waldbach firstname.lastname@example.org
Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example in correspondence and by telephone
With what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
- For entering into and executing agreements, offers, orders or services;
- so that Waldbach can call, Skype or e-mail you and send and deliver mail or printed matter;
- to inform you about changes in our services and products;
- to handle payments;
- to comply with the law (including accounting processing, tax obligations and obligations under court orders or other mandatory laws and regulations);
- Waldbach analyzes your activities via website visitor statistics in order to improve the website and tailor the offer of products and services to your preferences.
- Furthermore, we use your personal data for relationship management and activities to inform my customers/clients and other relations of and involved with Waldbach about our activities. In doing so, we try to take your preferences into account. If you do not wish to receive information from Waldbach, please send an e-mail stating 'blocking' to: email@example.com. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail regarding Waldbach's activities, please send an e-mail stating 'unsubscribe' to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website and Cookies
Security of Personal Data
Waldbach has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data against loss or against any form of unlawful processing. Waldbach has adopted an information security policy and taken physical, organizational and electronic measures in compliance with it.
Exchange of personal data
Transfer and receipt of personal data within Waldbach.Waldbach may exchange your (personal) data within the various departments within Waldbach. Waldbach ensures that within its departments and companies the European standards of data protection are applied to personal data. Waldbach cannot be held liable if it has to provide personal data to authorities in accordance with applicable legal obligations.
Transfer and receipt of data outside Waldbach.The purpose of processing your personal data may involve sharing personal data with other organizations. Insofar as you have not given your explicit consent or there is no legal obligation to do so, this exchange of data will only take place if it is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and Waldbach or if Waldbach has a legitimate interest in this exchange, in which Waldbach always takes your privacy interests into account. Waldbach only exchanges data with executing parties that have concluded a processing agreement with Waldbach.
No commercial useWaldbach will not sell, rent, distribute or otherwise make your personal data commercially available to third parties, unless otherwise provided in this privacy statement or you have given your prior consent.
Correctness of the personal data provided
By communicating your personal data, you guarantee that it is correct and complete. Waldbach may temporarily or permanently deny you any access to the websites or parts thereof if you communicate false identities, incomplete or incorrect data.
Storage of personal data
Waldbach retains personal data no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed, and in any case for as long as specific regulations require.
Your privacy rights
You have the right to access your personal data, the right to request the correction, restriction or deletion of your personal data and, in addition, you can request the transfer of your data. Finally, you can object to the use of your data. If you have consented to the processing of your data, you may withdraw your consent at any time. You can send your written requests or questions regarding privacy-related matters to:
Verwerijstraat 5, 4331 TA Middelburg
Or via e-mail: email@example.com
You will receive a reply as soon as possible.
You are also entitled to file a complaint about the use of your data with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.